Listen as Chastity Davenport with JP & Associates Realtors shares her unique experience with COVID-19’s impact on the real estate industry.
Meet Our Guest
Chastity is a VP for national expansion of the fastest-growing 100% real estate franchise in the country, JPAR Real Estate based out of Frisco, Texas. Her diverse real estate experience expands from owning and selling a successful brokerage that doubled in production year over year to helping a lead generation tech company grow into a $200 million acquisition. She has built highly productive teams, worked in the iBuyer space, and coached brokers on how to start and grow a successful brokerage. She lives for innovation, implementing new ideas, and helping those around her succeed.
Episode Highlights – Real Estate Trends Due to COVID-19
- How did you get started in the real estate industry?
- What is the main focus in your current position?
- You have been a part of some great teams throughout your career. What sets a good team apart?
- Is real estate more of a team initiative, or is it more like an individual sport so to speak?
Real Estate Trends
- What real estate trends have you been seeing since COIVD-19?
- From a financial standpoint, is now still a good time to buy or sell?
- Are you seeing more virtual closings than before?
- Most agents used to be treated as 1099 contractors. With that, there really isn’t an opportunity for health or voluntary benefits. Has that changed?
Links and Resources Mentioned
- JPAR Franchise
- ClearTrack HR website – cleartrackhr.com
- ClearTrack HR Podcast page – cleartrackhr.com/podcast
Don’t forget to subscribe!