Listen as Donald Rowe shares insights on why employers should offer group legal and ID theft plans.
Meet Our Guest
Donald A. Rowe is a 30-plus-year veteran of the Employee Benefits industry. During his career, Rowe has held sales and management positions with The Travelers Managed Care and Employee Benefits Division (MCEBO), CIGNA, UNUM, and others. Rowe is currently the Vice President of Employee Benefits at Legal Club, a Group Legal and ID Theft provider located in Sunrise, Florida. At Legal Club, he oversees efforts in the Group / Employee Benefits marketing channel. Rowe is a graduate of Mercer University and holds the prestigious Registered Health Underwriter degree from the American College. Rowe resides in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he is active in numerous charitable and social organizations.
- Past President Voluntary Employee Benefits Board (VEBB)
- Past President Workplace Benefits Association (WBA)
- Board Member Voluntary Benefits Association (VBA)
- Recipient of the 2018 Voluntary Employee Benefits Board (VEBB) Superstar Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Voluntary Benefits Industry
- Treasurer of the Voluntary Benefits Association (VBA)
Episode Highlights – Group Legal and ID Theft Plans
- In your experience, how has the voluntary benefits industry changed since you’ve been with Legal Club?
- Can you share more about legal plans and how they can help employees?
- Why might an employee opt for a legal plan vs. having their own attorney?
- Legal has really come into its own in recent years. What do you think we can anticipate moving into 2021?
Links & Resources
- Legal Club – www.legalclub.com