Listen as Deborah Hamlin shares insights on the importance of workplace wellness and energy management.
Meet Our Guest
Deborah Hamlin is the owner of Energy by Deb. She is passionate about helping people to become energized using breath, food, sleep, and movement. She lives in Flower Mound, TX with her husband and their dog. Her 3 kids are away at college, one at Texas Tech and twins at Mississippi State. You can finder her on her website, energybydeb.com.
Episode Highlights – Workplace Wellness and Energy Management
- What is wellness culture?
- Why should businesses promote wellness?
- Can you speak to what a good and bad wellness program might look like?
- What tips do you have for HR managers looking into wellness programs?
- Can you explain what energy management is?
- I know you focus a lot on breathing in your energy program. Can you talk more about the importance of that?
- How does energy management tie into workplace wellness?
Links & Resources
- Energy By Deb – energybydeb.com